Monday, November 22, 2010

As a person in a group, how do I change settings on my photo album to prevent others adding or removing my pic

want to change the setting on my photo album to prevent others from adding or deleted my picsAs a person in a group, how do I change settings on my photo album to prevent others adding or removing my pic
How do I create an album?



At the 5th stage choose PERSONAL and it is done :))



1. Go to your group's homepage.

2.From the list on the left of any page, click Photos.

3. In the upper-right corner, click Create Album.

4. Enter a name for your album.

5. Who would you like to see these images? You檝e got these options:

Personal - Only you and the moderator can add photos to this album.

6. Click Continue to create the album.

7.Now, just put pictures in it! Click Browse to find the shots ?and if you want to add more after the first 5, just click Add Photos again in the upper-right corner of the page.

No comments:

Post a Comment