Tuesday, November 16, 2010

How to change settings for my email on my Blackberry?

Everytime I open my email from my computer, my blackberry erases the message from the device. How can I keep all emails on my Blackberry and Mailbox at all time?How to change settings for my email on my Blackberry?
I think your e-mail re-conciliation needs to be changed.

On your handheld, go to your mailbox, then click on The blackberry button (left hand side of the track wheel).

- Go to Options

- Go to E-mail reconciliation

On the e-mail Reconciliation screen, change ';Delete On:'; to ';Prompt.';



If your e-mails still gets erased, talk to your Blackberry Enterprise Server Administrator (if you have one). They might have a rule on their side that deletes e-mails to the handheld automatically that you personally do not have any control over.



Best of luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment