Sunday, November 21, 2010

Excel XP 2003 software: How can I change settings so Excel will drop down with a full screen on 2,3,etc.?

Excel XP 2003 software: How can I change settings so Excel will drop down with a full screen when I click to the second, third, etc. screens? The first screen is always a full screen image, but when I click to the second screen, third, etc., the screens are about one-third sized screens. I want a full screen every time.Excel XP 2003 software: How can I change settings so Excel will drop down with a full screen on 2,3,etc.?
If you are talking about worksheets when you say screens and you want to ensure that all worksheets open maximized (full screen) then all you need to do is insert Application.WindowState = xlMaximized in the Workbook_SheetChange subroutine as shown below.



Private Sub Workbook_SheetChange(ByVal Sh As Object, ByVal Target As Range)

Application.WindowState = xlMaximized

End Sub



If the workbook might open not maximized and that would be a problem, then you should insert the same code in the Workbook_Open subroutine.

No comments:

Post a Comment