Friday, November 19, 2010

How to change settings on Windows 7 Wordpad?

Whenever I start Wordpad in Windows 7 it has a default setting of putting 10pt spacing between every line.



I fixed the problem by deselecting ';add 10pt spacing to paragraphs'; but how to I stop it resetting to default? Also, can anyone tell me why there is such a stupid bug in Wordpad? I'd love to be able to downgrade to the old version I had on Windows XP.How to change settings on Windows 7 Wordpad?
I just changed my default in Word, on the `Home` page click on the small arrow at the bottom right hand side of the `Fonts` tab and you can change all sorts of things, when finished click on the `default` button and away you go.How to change settings on Windows 7 Wordpad?
I don't actually think this answer resolves anything, since they are talking about two completely DIFFERENT programs! The question was about the Windows 7 version of WORDPAD, NOT Word!

The other respondent that states that Wordpad has no line spacing control has obviously not seen the Win 7 version.

Report Abuse


WordPad does not have the feature to control line spacing. You may want to move up to a more feature-rich word processor, such as Word, WordPerfect, or other freeware or shareware word processors.

No comments:

Post a Comment