Tuesday, November 16, 2010

How can I save the android battery from dying out.. will I have to buy a new battery or can I change settings?

How can I save the android battery from dying fast.. it lasts a few hours? My doid's battery doesnt really last that long.. it lasts for maybe half a day. Are there any apps or any settings I can change to save it or make it last longer?How can I save the android battery from dying out.. will I have to buy a new battery or can I change settings?
Two things you can do. Go to the settings tab Sounds %26amp; Display %26gt; Brightness at the bottom %26gt; change the brightness level to as low as you feel is comfortable for your eyes.



This one depends on if you actually want the Gmail feature to stay on your phone. If you really enjoy the email feature, leave it alone.

Next go to settings: Data Synchronization %26gt; uncheck Gmail/Calender/ContactsHow can I save the android battery from dying out.. will I have to buy a new battery or can I change settings?
Turn off wireless stuff when it's not in use, on my HTC Hero, I leave wifi, gps, and bluetooth off, and network data in low signal zones

No comments:

Post a Comment