Friday, November 19, 2010

Does anyone know how to change settings on the cingular website?

My mom called Cingular to ask them to turn off text messaging and to turn off like downloading ringtones and stuff. She said I could turn them back on. I am on the cingular website logged on to my account, but I don't know where to click to unblock those things. Can anyone help me?Does anyone know how to change settings on the cingular website?
You would need to call them yourself and have them turn it back on.



There is not way to turn back on text messaging online with Cingular, since they are now AT%26amp;T. Give AT%26amp;T a call and they will have you sending those text messages and downloading ringtones in no time!



Hope that helped. If you have any other questions, please email me at Crazy4selling@aol.com. I would love to help you out.

No comments:

Post a Comment