Tuesday, November 16, 2010

How can I change settings on my Itunes? How can I stop it from syncing my ipod!?

I use more than one computer for uploading songs to with my Ipod, which was working just fine until today I selected - by error, to Sync my Ipod with Itunes in one of those computers and it erased all the songs I had from other computers!!!! How can I change the settings?



This episode has made me very sad :( so please, please help.How can I change settings on my Itunes? How can I stop it from syncing my ipod!?
when you plug your ipod in, itunes comes up. under sevices on the left side, click ';your name's ipod'; and at the bottom half of the screen, there is a check menu. check manually manage music, and then push applyHow can I change settings on my Itunes? How can I stop it from syncing my ipod!?
change the update settings to be manual so it cant sync unless you want it to

No comments:

Post a Comment