Sunday, November 21, 2010

I need to change settings on my windows vista program because my desktop is black ?

I HAVE WINDOWS VISTA AND THIS AS NEW TO ME,, I GET A BLACK DESKTOP, I DO NOT KNOW HOW TO CORRECT THIS OR EVEN ACCESS GETTING DRIVERS OR ? can someone just tel me how i change my settings asap pleaseI need to change settings on my windows vista program because my desktop is black ?
START

WELCOME CENTER



There are two areas with 8 icons in each. You want the top group. Notice in the top group, lower left corner of the group is an underlined instruction, it says, ';Show all 14 items...';. Click that. The bottom group went away and the top group expanded into a group of 14. Find ';Personalize Windows'; and double click. You get another group with tiny icons. One of them says ';Desktop Background';. Double click that and you are in. Select the desktop you want and have a nice day...

No comments:

Post a Comment