Friday, November 19, 2010

How do I change settings on my cellphone to allow people to hear music when they call me?

I have a Nokia E51 so it's a bit advanced. I can't seem to find where to set it. I looked everywhere including help menu, google and yahoo answers. I'm just wondering because some people has it. I have my cell ring tone set to a song and I can't seem to hear that song when I call my own cell phone.How do I change settings on my cellphone to allow people to hear music when they call me?
It's called a Ringback tone. You can buy one using your cell phone carrier's ';buy ringtones'; application. You don't mention what carrier you use. With Verizon, you can download a Get It Now ringtone app and purchase a ringback. Unfortunately, if you have another carrier, I can't help you any further.



Hope that helped a bit!How do I change settings on my cellphone to allow people to hear music when they call me?
Who's your cell provider?
you have to order those from your provider to set it up
you have to buy a caller tone there diffrent than ringtones.
It's called a Ringback. You probably have them in your phone on your phone's little ';internet'; thingie.

No comments:

Post a Comment