Friday, November 19, 2010

My computer wont allow me to change settings?

I am the system administrator of my vista laptop and my user account is the only account enabled (it is enabled as the administrator %26amp; it is password protected by me) but for some reason when i try to change some settings it keeps giving me error messages saying either i don't have permission to make the changes or that the system administrator won't allow the changes or task. whats wrong with my computer and how can i fix this.My computer wont allow me to change settings?
What settings are you trying to change?

聽My computer wont allow me to change settings?
i dunno if it's relevant to you, but i am having same trouble with my computer (well similar). i try to change my wallpaper, i try to add/change users, i try to change my keyboard settings from us to uk but it won't apply settings. basically i am facing reinstallation of windows on my C drive.



so that could be same as you, but i would say try creating another admin account with a totally different username and see if that works...before thinking of reinstalling windows lol

No comments:

Post a Comment