Friday, November 19, 2010

How do i change settings so i can right click in diablo 2?

I have a Mac Power Book laptop with a microsoft five button laser mouse. For some reason when I'm in diablo 2 I cant right click. Right clicking only does my primary attack, therefore I have no way of casting spells. Any advice to fix this?

I know you have to set the spell on the right side and such, I know how to play Diablo 2, but for some reason my settings on the game or something like that wont let my right clicking attack/ spell work. It doesnt ever work.How do i change settings so i can right click in diablo 2?
It is possible that the 5 button mouse sends different signals to the game. Open up the options menu and see if you can't configure different attacks and such to each button on your mouse. I imagine that one or two them won't work, and those are the ones you should use.



If you want to reconfigure the mouse input (which would meant he problem goes beyond Diablo), you'd have to either change the settings in the control panel, or check the manual that may or may not have come with the mouse.

No comments:

Post a Comment