Friday, November 19, 2010

How can I change settings on safari to show my windows and tabs from last time ?

Hi guys , I searched but it seems Safari doesn't have this option , or it does, and I couldn't find it ?

Help me , 'cause it's getting annoying , every time I open Safari , I have to open all of them again .



Thanks In Advance :)How can I change settings on safari to show my windows and tabs from last time ?
well, I use safari but I don't know your answer

I'm gonna ask my brother when he gets back and will edit my answer till night :)

#Edit: go to history ~%26gt; active one of these : report last closed window or report all windows from last session

hope it helpsHow can I change settings on safari to show my windows and tabs from last time ?
you're welcome, omidvaram be dardetoon khorde bashe :)

Report Abuse

No comments:

Post a Comment