Friday, November 19, 2010

Does anyone know how to change settings on the Gamecube control once connected on the Wii?

I bouth the GC controller and am not sure if there is a way to switch the running and jumping buttons. In order to run fast we have to push the Y button. To jump, the B button and to jump and spin, the A button.



We are used to running fast with B and jumping with A.



Anyone? thanks :)Does anyone know how to change settings on the Gamecube control once connected on the Wii?
Ahh, I had the exact same problem as you. Unfortunately, there's no way to change the configuration. You'll either have to deal with the controls, or buy a Classic Controller. This is the kind of thing that makes you dislike Nintendo...



There IS a way to improvise, though. The way I did it, I held my index finger on the side on the Y button, which left my thumb open to use A and B. I can't really explain it any better than that, but just try thinking outside the box and you should find a way.Does anyone know how to change settings on the Gamecube control once connected on the Wii?
wow, i have to agree that the control is pretty messed up, but firstly, what game is this? this might give me a better analysis on this.

There is most likely a controls setting in the game, in the options of configuration section, so you could try there



ohh virtual console. lol i bought the classic controller, but I didn't really use it much cuz i don't have many of those games, but my brother uses it for super smash LOL. If you play those virtual console and SNES games often, it would be prefered to get a classic controller
Well if there isn't a control setting in the Menu, you could do what my friend did. I'm not sure exactly what he did but he opened his controller and rewired the buttons for his 360 controller so that B was melee when he played Modern Warfare 2, but I wouldn't do that because then controls you are used to for other games would be swithced and confusing.

No comments:

Post a Comment