Monday, November 22, 2010

My sons PSP is staring up in Japanese...How do I change the settings to English?

i dont know how to navigate the menu in Asian language. Does anyone have a picture by picture instruction to change settings back to English?My sons PSP is staring up in Japanese...How do I change the settings to English?
Go to the first icon and press (X). This is ';Settings';

Go to the 5th down press (X). This is the ';System Settings';

Go to the second and press (x). This is ';System Language';

Go to the second in this list and press (x). It should be ';English';



If not, go through the first 3 steps the same, and go through all of the languages.



Good luckMy sons PSP is staring up in Japanese...How do I change the settings to English?
This is perhaps the chance for your son to learn a new language. tell him if he learns Japanese then he can play. Why not?
no i don't but i just got 2 points off this answer anyways. thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment