Monday, November 22, 2010

I don't know how to change settings of admins on Vista?

My dad made me make him into a admin on the comp, when my dad isn't very good at using the computer and he downloads programs that are junk and contributes to pop ups. Also, other people uses his computers which means they can delete my password and go into my user. How do i make it so that he cannot change passwords of other admins or users?I don't know how to change settings of admins on Vista?
Dear Friend,



Anyone having an Administrator Account can manage other Standard Accounts on the computer. That is why, it is risky for you to keep your account as a standard account when others (non-family members) use your computer, as an administrator.



The solution for you is that create a new Administrator Account on your computer, by performing the following steps:



1. Click Start button on the Taskbar.



2. Click on the User Accounts Picture, or click on Control Panel -%26gt; User Accounts and Family Safety -%26gt; User Accounts -%26gt; Manage Another Accounts -%26gt; Create a New Account.



3. Select the type ';Administrator';, and click Create Account button.



( ( ( ( ( ( ( ( ( ( (

Feel Free to Ask Me:

vikas.jnpt@yahoo.in

( ( ( ( ( ( ( ( ( ( (I don't know how to change settings of admins on Vista?
Make your dad into a standard user.

No comments:

Post a Comment