Monday, November 22, 2010

How do i change settings on my pictures on yahoo 360 shared from my Yahoo! Photos?

Everytime I go to My Page to edit settings and click ';Share Photos'; it keeps giving me a screen that says: ';You currently have no photo albums in Yahoo! Photos';. All my 360 photos are from Yahoo! Photos so it is confusing and frustrating trying to figure it out! Please help! Thank you!How do i change settings on my pictures on yahoo 360 shared from my Yahoo! Photos?
Be comforted in knowing you aren't the only one having photo problems. My page was doing the same thing. I just kept clicking and finally the photo albums showed up one day; however, I set them to ';friends'; and though I can see them on my page, my friends can't see anything! This bug seems to be affecting a lot of people (it seems to have popped up with the new version of Yahoo photos), so I assume the 360 team are working on it; although it seems to be a real stickler. I've been having problems for over a month. I have sent several notes to tech support, but keep getting generic e-mails. I guess we all have to just be patient. Wish I could help you! Wish someone could help me!
  • bird
  • web hosting forum
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment